The Processing Times for k1 Visa Application in The United States: If someone asure you that you will get your papers filed to the us embassy bogota in a few months then they are being dishonest. With the link beneath you can verify The USCIS
Colombia K1 and K3 USCIS Form Processing Times
The Processing Times for k1 Visa Application in The United States: If someone asure you that you will get your papers filed to the us embassy bogota in a few months then they are being dishonest. With the link beneath
you can verify The USCIS immigration center processing times (fiance visa requirements have individual processing times also). Go to this link and at the bottom of the page you can select your
processing center. Then you can check out the page for yourself and find the AVERAGE PROCESSING TIMES for immigration forms like the I-129F FIANCE/SPOUSE Form and the I-130 FAMILY PETITION FORMS.
For the Spouses filings are now done in 3 phases. 2 before the consulate interview, and one package is sent in from USCIS to schedule the fiance visa colombia after the Colombia k1 visa application is approved. This
applies for everyone that has their fiance or spouse still living over seas. Direct filing for fiances or spouses over seas is no longer available. This stop around the world in all embassies to put more central
control over visas. The new rule started to apply in August of 2011.
Click here to check out Processing Times: https://egov.USCIS.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do
Some Important Qualifying Points for American Citizens that are presenting the k1 visa application in the USCIS and the us embassy bogota:
These are basic principles. If you do not meet these requirements then you should not present the k1 visa application. You should speak with a professional or wait until you qualify for the requirements. We do not accept clients which do not meet the fiance visa requirements as follow because we like our clients k1 visa application to be successful, as we aim for 100% of our clients to be approved. Dont risk getting rejected for your fiance visa colombia, or loosing months because your papers get sent back by the USCIS because of small error, or lack of sufficient evidence. Use a professional service, and study some of the basic fiance visa requirements listed here.
- Financial Support: For the fiance visa colombia, The United States government, represented in the USCIS wants to know you can support your fiance, so applicants without children must have an American sponsor who has income of 24,000 USD per year. If the American Citizen does not meet this requirement then he or she should have a financial sponsor which does meet these requirements. For every son or dependent person you must add 4,000 dollars per year to the salary. You must include all children of the foreign fiance and American citizen.
- Current on Filing Taxes: The American Citizen must be current on filing United States Federal taxes, and yes this includes Puerto Rican CItizens that apply for the k1 visa application. You can be on a payment or instalment plan with your taxes, but just be sure that your filings are current.
- Have met in person at least 1 time: Among the most important The American Citizen must have seen his or her fiance in person at least 1 time.
- Limit to 2 fiances in your life: You may not process the k1 visa application in the USCIS for more than 2 fiances in your life.
- No Histroy of Violence Agianst Partners: You may not have a history of domestic abuse.
if you have questions regarding and of the fiance visa requirements.
A detailed explanation of how we process the Colombia k1 visa application (fiance visa colombia) in the us embassy bogota:
- After our initial phone consultation which we conduct with the AMERICAN CITIZEN, AND COLOMBIAN CITIZEN, we will determine the most effective and expedient method of processing your Colombia k1 visa application.
- An information packet will be sent to both the American citizen and Colombian citizen. They will contain detailed instructions so you can begin gathering thefiance visa requirements and supporting documents that we will need to prepare your Colombia k1 visa application.
- Once you receive our information packet, we will again consult with you and your fiance by telephone to go over all of the details and to answer any questions that you may have in English and Spanish for the fiance visa colombia. We provide step by step guidance and recommendations.
- After you return your information packet to us, we will immediately begin the task of preparing your Colombia k1 visa application. If we see that we are lacking any information or required documents from you, we will contact you so we can obtain everything that we need in order to successfully submit your petition to the USCIS before the interview in the us embassy bogota.
- We will write a detailed cover letter to the USCIS explaining your relationship and the circumstances of how you actually met along with a detailed check list describing your petition and all of its contents. A neat, well prepared k1 visa application will be presented to the USCIS, and assembled in a logical order that the USCIS prefers to see. This can be beneficial in expediting the processing times at the USCIS.
- After we confirm the USCIS has received your petition, we will send you a complete copy of your Colombia K1 Visa Application just exactly as it was submitted by us to the USCIS.
- After you visit the us embassy bogota when you receive your approval from the USCIS in the United States, you will again contact us. We will then assist you in notifying the us embassy bogota that your Colombia K1 visa application Meet the fiance visa requirements and it was successfully approved. We will also assist you in setting up the medical exam and expediting an interview date. There is no need to wait for the us embassy bogota to take their time contacting your Fiancee and setting up an interview date that can be many months away.
- After your get your fiance visa colombia and you and your Fiancee arrives in the United States and you marry, we are happy to provide you at no additional charge any information regarding the steps that are required to adjust his/her status with the USCIS.